Lowest Price FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram Review

FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram

Are you looking to buy FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram. check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Cheapest Deals!

FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram Review

The human body was not designed around footwear. Just as a good shirt should fit the body and not the other way around, good footwear should do the same. The Vibram 5 Fingers is the best attempt at doing this and the KomodoSport is, so far, my favorite of the bunch.
Somewhere along the way, humans decided they wanted to make running, and exercise in general, easier. And so the cushioned shoe was born. I have run in everything from Nike Lunars, Frees, Vomeros, Air Max, New Balances, Adidas Marathons old and new. I have tried them all. The 5 Fingers are simply the best running "shoes" I've ever had. After something never really felt right with my stride in any shoes I tried, I began running barefeoot, which gave me the feel I was looking for, but no protection from rocks, or the occasional blister.
Nike half tried this route with the Air Rift, but don't be fooled, there's no phylon foam or Air unit in the 5 Fingers. I am recovering from a knee injury sustained in mountainside trail running late last year and the miles I have put into these have done only good for my legs. Even after punching out quite a few miles in the NIke Free, there's no substitute for the real thing. After the first couple days on the sidewalks with the Komodo, more than anything, my soleus calf muscles felt like they were on fire, but that is a good thing - you are developing muscles the body needs to run efficiently. Can you get injured running barefoot? Sure. But I injured my knee running WITH shoes, so it's a moot point really. If you over do it by failing to take rest days - or weeks. If you have bad form and if you don't look where you leap, you can get injured with pillows on your feet. In short, the 5 Fingers are better for your stride, but harder on your feet. Don't blow off a rest day.
As a casual glance to any serious track sprinter shoe will tell you, running barefoot, or with absolute minimum footwear, you allow your body to do more work in the way it was designed to. In other words, don't fit a pair of 5 fingers, Merrell Glove or New Balance Minimus and try jogging out with a heel strike gate. These types of shoes encourage, and pretty much demand, midfoot or (depending on your pace) toe strikes. Shoes with thick comfy foam soles are great for long days standing around or hours at work on your feet, but when it comes to running, they're a crutch that can do more harm than good. All 5 Fingers are not equal and I have a pair of the Trek Sport that come into their own over dirt, but the Komodo are smoother on pavement. They are at home on the track and are more flexible. The Trek Sport has a far more solid footbed for the rocks and the Komodo, to the chagrin of a few, does have a very thin insole/sock liner. The liner is no where near as thick as you get in a normal shoe, but some people feel it takes some of the road feel away. I have had zero complaints with the insole, in fact, I cant really tell its there at all. The ankle strap is nice, but I haven't had to adjust it as the size 40 fit my foot as if they were molded for it. However, the toe pocket design of the Fingers may not be for everybody.
The material on the Komodo is pretty breathable, but my feet still sweat so for those who crank out many sweaty foot miles, remember to wash them every few weeks. Air dry as the label says.
Let's be clear, I am not a competition runner. I don't run in marathons every three months. I don't crank a mile in under 5 but I love running in these shoes. My knee doesn't complain and my times have gotten better. Your mileage may vary. Think of it this way, you don't see weight lifters getting big working out with foam weight, the same is true here. Swapping from a foam shoe to the Vibram is akin to going from an SUV to a go kart. You dump weight, gain road feel and you work harder, but that is the point. This is exercise after all.

FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram Overview



Want to learn more information about FiveFingers KomodoSport Shoe - Men's by Vibram?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment