Lowest Price Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe Review

Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe

Are you looking to buy Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe. check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Cheapest Deals!

Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe Review

I'm the first to admit that as silly as the commercials are for the Reebok Realflex, they somehow got in my kitchen and I went on an odyssey to find them and give them a whirl. So glad I did.
A little background: I'm a moderate runner. An hour a day three to four days a week and monthly 5Ks or 10Ks. I've never done research with regard to running shoes, never had my gait tested or had myself custom orthotics made. I just run.
My running shoe of choice had been C9s, a Champion brand, which I was able to find nice and cheap at Target. I was heartbroken when I went to replace my C9s and discovered that Target no longer carries them. I knew I should have bought multiple pairs.
I replaced them with Nike Initiators, which were really uncomfortable out of the box but slowly broke in over time. Still, they weren't a dream running shoe by any stretch, and they couldn't compare to my long-lost C9s.
So, as I said, I saw the commercials for the Realflex and read up about them online. There were very few reviews, but one person said, "If you want the Realflex, just get yourself some Nike Frees." So when I went to the sporting goods store, I tried them both.
The problem for me is that the Nike Frees don't have a tongue. I know that sounds like an odd reason to dismiss a shoe, but I like a shoe to have a tongue, what can I say? The Realflexes were crazy comfortable right out of the box, so I decided to trust my first instinct and go with them.
I've only had a couple of runs with them, but they feel amazing. In fact, I felt soreness everywhere else (I never stretch enough) but none in my feet. And as bizarre as this sounds, I find that when I wear them around the house, they're *more* comfortable than being barefoot. So take that as my most ringing endorsement.
One thing to watch out for: The separate, I don't know what you call them, sections? On the sole of the shoe have deep grooves between them and can pick up road stones pretty easily. It doesn't affect the run, but it can tear up hardwood floors pretty bad.

Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe Overview

The RealFlex advancement brings this line of Reebok running shoes to the front of the pack. The 76-sensor sole provides a practically barefoot amount of feel to each footfall. They feel exceptionally light on the foot due to the low-clearance silhouette and highly breathable upper.

Want to learn more information about Reebok Men's Realflex Running Shoe?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment