Lowest Price Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker Review

Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker

Are you looking to buy Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker. check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Cheapest Deals!

Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker Review

There's been lots of debate over whether Skechers Shape-Ups really do anything to tone that butt and thighs...I couldn't tell a difference, but I won't get into that. I want to specifically review these shoes. I chose them for work shoes, because I needed to wear black comfortable shoes, and I would be on my feet for several hours a day. They are initially comfortable, and are very light. However, they are bulky and look kind of ridiculous with anything other than long pants (I have heard them referred to as platform shoes because of the way they look). There are two main issues that contribute to my less than satisfactory rating. I chose the velcro straps because I figured I wouldn't have to worry about my shoes coming untied, right? Except that the velcro is sewn into the bottom of the shoe, and the actual velcro strip that you secure it with is not long enough to fasten tightly. So I have to wear them looser than they should fit, unless you have the time and know-how to doctor velcro shoe laces (I don't). I don't have exceptionally small feet, I can even wear wides, so I found that odd. I will say at least that the second problem may have been exacerbated by the first, which is that the lining in the back of the heel is tearing out. A two inch chunk of foam fell out the other day, and the hard lining is starting to crack. I haven't even had these shoes six months, and now I already have to look for new ones...you can bet they won't be Skechers!

Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker Overview

Whether you're running errands or walking on the treadmill, get the most from your movements in the Skechers Shape-Ups XF-Hydro sneaker. Featuring a smooth leather upper with suede accents, this shoe closes with a zigzag fabric strap secured with a hook-and-loop fastener. A padded collar and tongue plus a cushioned insole offer comfort. But here's the kicker—a specially designed sole is designed to absorb shock and provide an exercising effect.

Want to learn more information about Skechers Women's Shape-Ups XF-Hydro Fashion Sneaker?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment