Lowest Price Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes Review

Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes

Are you looking to buy Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes. check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Cheapest Deals!

Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes Review

I'm a loyal Nike customer and have worn through literally about 6-7 pairs of the previous model, the Air Monarch III, over the last few years. I didn't notice much of a difference at first when I started wearing the IV's, but about 3-4 weeks in, they started squeaking. I bought two pairs and figured it was just a flukey thing so I started wearing the other pair, and like clockwork, they were squeaking within the same time period. It's my understanding that this is a production issue, not a design issue. The two pairs were purchased more than a month apart in two separate regions, which raises questions about Nike quality control. I called Nike corporate and they seemed disinterested. Hope they find a fix. The Air Monarch III's were great shoes and it's a bummer that they've screwed up its successor.

Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes Overview



Want to learn more information about Nike Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Basketball Shoes?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment