Are you looking to buy Mens Reebok Zig Tech Zig Pulse II White / Black / Silver Running Sneakers 1-V50570? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Mens Reebok Zig Tech Zig Pulse II White / Black / Silver Running Sneakers 1-V50570. check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Lowest Price Of
Mens Reebok Zig Tech Zig Pulse II White / Black / Silver Running Sneakers 1-V50570 Review
I really REALLY wanted to love these shoes. And I did--for the first month. They're comfortable, stylish, but when the upper mesh-fabric material started ripping after only a month, I started losing faith in these shoes.I play indoor volleyball with these shoes (I know they aren't technically volleyball shoes) once a week. These Zigs were super comfy--felt like I had strapped clouds to my feet! After a few weeks--again, I only play vball once a week for 2 hrs--I notice the upper material had a half-inch rip. I was a little bummed, but I didn't think much of it. I keep wearing the shoes, thinking the tear wouldn't worsen. It did. In the middle of a game. What was once a half-inch rip became a six inch GASH in a split second! These are the most expensive shoes I've ever owned. These are now the crappiest shoes I've ever owned. I've still got 4 year-old New Balances that were half the price and are STILL usable! Thankfully, I'm able to return them to Sport Chalet for store credit.
Bottom line:
Pros - very comfortable, stylish
Cons - upper material tears up too easily
You let me down, Reebok, you let me down.
Mens Reebok Zig Tech Zig Pulse II White / Black / Silver Running Sneakers 1-V50570 Overview
Want to learn more information about Mens Reebok Zig Tech Zig Pulse II White / Black / Silver Running Sneakers 1-V50570?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment