Are you looking to buy adidas Men's Marathon TR 10 M Running Shoe? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on adidas Men's Marathon TR 10 M Running Shoe. check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Lowest Price Of
adidas Men's Marathon TR 10 M Running Shoe Review
Coming off a pair of Adizeroes I was looking for a shoe that fixed the problems I had with the Adizero line. On the Marathon TRs there is is no mesh in the outside bends. My Adizeroes lasted roughly a year and it was mainly because the mesh in them began to tear apart in the outer bend and right over the big toe. The Marathon TR solved this problem by having their trademarked "Adiwear" rubber material over these areas. There is also a very hard plastic like piece over the big toe "looks like half a guitar pick" that will stop the wear on the mesh in that area.Comfort wise the Marathons were like stepping into Martha Stewart's Vagina(r). It felt pristine. I literally began humming gospel music, and that was just putting them on. Walking in them made me want to toss my Adizeroes into a wood chipper along with the idiots that designed them. I began shouting at my wife through the bathroom door about how comfortable they are. She told me to go away while she was in the bathroom.
Don't get me wrong the Adizero is fantastic looking, it just didn't last very long and aged like a Russian prostitute. The look of the Marathon isn't as brilliant as the Adizero, but the functionality in the design makes it a much better shoe. I am smitten with the Marathon TRs and so far I have nothing but the best hopes for how long they will outlast the Adizero shoes.
adidas Men's Marathon TR 10 M Running Shoe Overview
Gear by adidas
Want to learn more information about adidas Men's Marathon TR 10 M Running Shoe?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment