Are you looking to buy Reebok Men's Ultimate Walk Walking Shoe? here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Reebok Men's Ultimate Walk Walking Shoe. check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Lowest Price Of
Reebok Men's Ultimate Walk Walking Shoe Review
I've had these shoes for several months and really wanted to like them. There are geeky features, such as the DMXMax air design and rolling style sole, that I was hoping would be great.My principal reason for buying this shoe: local, outside walking. There is a 2.5 mile loop, on steep hills, around a nearby park that I enjoy walking. I haven't not been able to walk the circuit with these shoes.
Here's what I've found:
1) One of the DMX pockets is already leaking air. The sole "wheezes" when I run up stairs. If this were the only problem, I'd probably still like the shoe.
2) The lacing design is terrible. Because of the size and shape of the leather lace-loops, the toe-end of the laces continues to cinch tighter and tighter with time. Every couple of days I have to spend three or four minutes to slowly loosen the toe-end of the laces so that the ball of my foot isn't be crushed by the shoe.
In other shoes I've owned, the lace-loops allowed the tightness of the laces to be distributed across the foot. As the foot flexes in these shoes, the laces toward the toe grow progressively tighter, with the angle and size of the leather lace-loops restricting the lace from loosening. I've tried relacing the shoes in different patterns with no avail.
I'm usually pretty easy to please, when it comes to shoes - my last pair were $12 close-outs from a year-end clearance that I wore for years. I put hundreds of miles on my old shoes walking my park loop. I haven't been able to complete the loop once in these shoes.
Do not buy.
Reebok Men's Ultimate Walk Walking Shoe Overview
This is really the ultimate walking shoe. DMX Max moves air from heel to toe as you walk for unmatched comfort. Slanted heel propels your stride forward.Want to learn more information about Reebok Men's Ultimate Walk Walking Shoe?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment